Saturday, June 16, 2012

Welcome To My Blog....

I have contemplated blogging in the past, but it always seemed weird to me. I always thought, "who would want to read something I randomly wrote?" BUT, I have since changed my ways! I have decided to start blogging about what really intrigues me - being a crafty DIY diva! I am currently in the works of all sorts of exciting things - opening an Etsy shop with my mother, working a full time job, being a newlywed, creating, and now blogging!

I have always been creative, but last year a client of mine got me into beading, which opened a flood gate of new and exciting things for me. I did take a small time-out from "fun" crafting to single-handedly plan and create nearly everything for my recent wedding. Now that's done though, I find myself with lots of spare time and pent up creativity!

I hope this blog can chronicle my DIY projects and be a great source for those of you looking for new ideas!  Hopefully this can expand into another wonderful project going on in my life right now!

Until next time!
MrsKraftyKay : )

No comments:

Post a Comment